• 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone¹
• All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant³
• 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps⁴
• 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting4
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
• Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers²
¹The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²Charging mat sold separately.
³iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
⁴Portrait Lighting available in beta.